- I am not in business to make money. I am in business to make a living and have flexibility to dedicate to my family and spiritual activities. Because of that, my overhead costs are low and the savings can be passed on to the client. Compared to other companies that perform this work in the area, my prices are approximately %20 less on smaller and average size jobs while they are approximately %40 less on large jobs.
- Because I am not in business to make money, my company will remain small meaning that I will be directly involved with all jobs. I am on site everyday on all of my jobs and participating on the work at least %70 percent of the time that the work is in progress and oversee every aspect of it. I will be your contact for any questions and updates. No one is more interested in the reputation of a company than its owner. That is why, you can be sure your project will receive very comprehensive and careful attention.
- Peace of mind: I carry a $2,000,000 liability insurance policy.
- Peace of mind: I carry full certifications on the work I perform from the IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification) who is the organization that has developed the standards most widely used in the industry and which have also been adopted by the ANSI (American National Standards Institute).
- Ethics, Values and Moral Standards: You can be sure that anyone associated with my company will be completely honest and treat you and your property with respect. We don’t use any obscene language at any time, we don’t smoke, we don’t steal and we don’t lie even if it means “we lose” (Psalm 15:4)
- You will be empowered. I chose to provide as much information to the potential client as possible regardless of it appearing I will receive a job or not. I believe it is of benefit to both the client and I for the client to know all of their options and the reasons why any action needs to be taken. One example of this is that the estimates provided are highly itemized (broken down) providing options for keeping costs as low as possible when portions of the work may not be absolutely necessary.
Maybe not us
- I may not be able to take on every job I am offered. As mentioned before, I am not in business with the purpose of becoming rich and I have the intention of giving my personal attention to all of my jobs. Therefore, I will not take on more than two jobs at a time at any time and am careful to make sure I have time available for more important things in life (family, volunteer work and spiritual activities).
- I do not provide the repair (“build-back”) services for the same reason of trying to keep my company small. However, I can refer you to companies who are fully licensed to do so and hold the same ethical and moral values that I do. I can also provide you with a very itemized repair estimate to aid you in obtaining fair pricing.